Your Question -

 What protocol do you use to clean the RP C18 HPLC column daily?

I am running 30-50 samples/day I wonder if I need to do regular cleaning after use. My mobile phase 5% acetic acid-methanol-acetonitrile 70:15:15. What solvent do you suggest?

Answer - I usually make morning wash and night wash for column C18 RP, befor and after working in the end of the day.

The morning wash is consist of four stages; each stage about 10 minutes
1) 10% acetonitrile+90%water
2) 100% Methanol
3) 100% Acetonitrile
4) 100% mobile phase
The night wash is consist of four stagese too.
1) 10% acetonitrile+ 90% water
2) 100% Methanol
3) 100% Acetonitrile
4) 80% Acetonitrile+20% Water
This will longer the age of column what ever you work  on the column.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COVISHIELD™ Overview , You should know.....

  ChAdOx1 nCoV- 19 Corona Virus Vaccine (Recombinant) COVISHIELD™                                                                           ...

Most Popular Post